We look forward to greeting you at the George R Brown on January 9-10 for the Bridal Extravaganza Show. This year, the show is more intimate and Covid friendly.
The Bridal Extravaganza team wants everyone to feel comfortable and safe during the event. Listed below are some of the strategies we are adopting to promote healthy behaviors amid COVID-19.
George R. Brown certified plan:
· Manage entrance and exit points with contact tracing and temperature checks. Anyone with symptoms will be turned away.
· Masks are mandatory for everyone
· Brides/families will socially distance from other groups
· Bridal Scan APP allows vendors and brides to connect via simple QR code. This is a great paperless option for those who request it.
· When brides visit a vendor booth they like, they will scan the vendor’s QR code. Engaged couples leave the event with a digital list of their favorites in their APP.
· All drape will be 8ft high.
· All aisles are a minimum of 10 feet – most are wider.
· Theater seating for the fashion show has 6 feet between couples
· The café area has 4 chairs per table
· Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the event
· Pipe, drape, and table skirting will be cleaned using anti-microbial detergent prior to delivery and installation
The Bride Experience
· Staggered entry will reinforce social distancing
· Brides will enter in small groups and are asked to remain in their groups
· The number of attendess on the trade show floor will be monitored at all times and will remain below CDC guidelines
Parking is available in the following garages: Discovery Green, Hilton of the Americas, and the Marriott Marquis.
Uber is also a great option when heading downtown.
We thank the City of Houston and the George R. Brown for the opportunity to open safely.
Congratulations on your engagement!